CC cream is the latest fad on the marketKorean beauty industry. So if you're looking for a product that will nourish your skin while making it smoother, brighter and more even, CC Cream could be for you - and you don't have to travel to Korea to find it!
CC creams are available at all levels, from mass market to mass produced and even some really luxury products. There are CC creams for all skin types and tones. CC creams enhance your natural skin tone rather than masking it, so they don't have to be as precise as a foundation. Most manufacturers offer a range of five or six shades.
- Choose the best product for you
No doubt you know that there is an alphabet of beauty creams out there and you want to make sure you are using the right one for your skin and needs.
- BB Cream (Beauty Balm): The BB Cream moisturizes, soothes and reduces redness. It is suitable for all skin types, but some may be too heavy for oily skin.
- CC Cream (Color Control): CC Cream brightens dull skin, tones redness and improves skin texture. It is suitable for all skin types.
- DD Cream (Daily Defense): DD Cream protects the skin primarily from UV rays and reduces the signs of skin aging. They are generally not suitable for oily skin as they can clog pores.
- EE Cream (Extra Peeling): EE Cream removes dead skin cells, renews the skin's surface and protects against UV rays. Some EE creams also contain acne-fighting ingredients. However, they are generally not suitable for thin or sensitive skin and should not be used frequently.
- PP Cream (Pink Perfect): PP Cream is a makeup primer. Contains silicone particles that help smooth the skin. It is suitable for all skin types but is meant to be used with other skincare products and makeup.
If you have normal or dry skin and want it to look brighter and smoother,Creme CCIt really is what you are looking for! However, there are many excellent CC creams on the market, so you need to decide which qualities are most important to you.
The best CC creams may contain:
- Mineral-based sunscreens: Titanium dioxide and zinc oxide are examples of mineral-based sunscreens.
- Skin protectant: May contain vitamins and antioxidants.
- Lighteners: Natural skin lighteners include licorice root and niacinamide.
- Skin Tighteners: Effective skin tighteners include hydrolyzed collagen and peptides.
- Soothing Actives: Some natural skin-soothing actives include soy, shea butter, and green tea.
- Oil Control Agents: Oily skin can benefit from ingredients like charcoal, silica and colloidal clay.
- Acne Control Agents: Natural acne-fighting ingredients include colloidal clay, salicylic acid, and tea tree extract.
- Moisturizing Ingredients: Dry skin can benefit from ingredients like glycerin, panthenol, hyaluronic acid and ceramides.
- clean your face
CC creams are most effective when applied to freshly washed, dry skin. We've all washed our faces since we were kids, of course, but let's go through a fewrecommendationsder American Academy of Dermatology.
First, don't wash your face too often. Mornings and evenings should be fine for most people, and washing too often can irritate and dry out your skin. However, if you sweat profusely, especially if you wear a helmet or hat and sweat, you should wash the sweat off your face outside of your morning and evening routine as well.
Use a mild, non-abrasive, alcohol-free skin cleanser. Wet your face with warm water; Hot water dilates blood vessels, damages tissues, and strips vital oils from the skin. (If you think that's a good thing because your skin is oily, it's not. Instead, your skin increases oil production to make up for what's been removed.)
Apply the cleanser gently with your fingertips. Scrubbing or using a washcloth can irritate the skin. Instead, rinse it off with lukewarm water and gently dry your face with a clean, soft towel. If you have oily skin, you can apply the toner with a soft cotton ball.
Hydrate your skin. Even oily skin needs a moisturizer, but if your skin is oily, consider using an oil-free moisturizer. Make sure your skin is dry and the moisturizer is fully absorbed before applying the CC cream.
- Apply your favorite CC cream
Most people use CC cream all over their face. This is recommended as it creates a smooth, even look. You can apply it exactly where you want coverage; In this case, however, you need to blend it well so that it doesn't look smudged.
Wash and dry your hands. Then apply some CC cream on your fingers and apply small dots on your face. Try one point on the forehead, one on the chin, one on the nose and one on each cheek to cover the face completely. Then blend in the CC cream for even coverage.
When blending the CC cream with your fingers, be sure to tap rather than rub or rub. This is easier on your skin and also allows you to use less CC cream, saving you money. You can also mix the CC cream with a makeup brush or sponge. Make sure you wash your brush or sponge at least once a week, or use disposable sponges so you always have a clean one.
- check and fix
Most CC creams are designed to provide light coverage. If you want heavier coverage in certain areas, you can apply a second coat of CC cream to those areas. Applying a second thin coat gives better coverage than applying a thick coat. Use the same techniques as above and make sure you mix well.
Once you are happy with the coverage, use a large, soft, round makeup brush to buff your face. This brush needs to be clean, which means that if you used one brush to apply the CC cream, you'll need to use another brush to buff your face. This brush also needs to be washed at least weekly to keep it clean.
Make small, smooth circles with the brush. Start at the forehead and go down to the chin. Pay particular attention to the hairline and chin to ensure there are no demarcation lines.
- Apply powder and makeup if desired
Some people find that CC cream alone gives them the look they want and that's great! However, if you're one of those people, you might still want to dab on some powder (yes, another clean brush) to set the cream in place. Especially people whose skin tends to be oily will benefit from it.
If you want more coverage or want to play with more color, you can apply your favorite makeup as usual. For example, if you want, you can apply Foundation to CC Cream. CC Cream works great as a primer and your regular makeup will look even better on this color correcting primer. You would use the same shades of foundation and other cosmetics that you normally use;Creme CCIt makes your skin look better and more radiant, but it doesn't change color.
- Stylish salwar (kameez) suit designs 2023 for women
- 20 simple nail designs for Valentine's Day for 2023, hot ...
- Stylish tattoos for girls 2023 on hand, wrist, neck and …
- 20 Special Half Sleeve Tattoos 2023 for Women
- Bronzer Versus Contour - Your Definitive Guide to a…
- 25 stylish nail art designs 2023 easy for beginners